Tuesday, June 9, 2009 - 12:28 in Health & Medicine
Recent clinical trials show that a new colon cancer screening technique has a high enough sensitivity that it could potentially be as or more successful than a colonoscopy in screening for colon cancer.
- Colon cancer screening technique shows continued promise in new studyTue, 9 Jun 2009, 11:50:12 EDT
- Virtual colonoscopy as good as other colon cancer screening methodsThu, 18 Sep 2008, 13:49:41 EDT
- Virtual colonoscopy allows detection of unsuspected cancers beyond colonMon, 22 Mar 2010, 18:10:59 EDT
- Annals colonoscopy study underscores importance of quality standardsWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:22:50 EST
- For non-whites, geography plays key role in colon cancer screeningMon, 10 Jan 2011, 3:23:31 EST