Monday, June 8, 2009 - 07:14 in Health & Medicine
Athletes who extended their nightly sleep and reduced accumulated sleep debt reported improvements in various drills conducted after every regular practice, according to new research.
- Study shows sleep extension improves athletic performance and moodMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:56:30 EDT
- Extended sleep improves the athletic performance of collegiate basketball playersFri, 1 Jul 2011, 15:32:32 EDT
- Ongoing study continues to show that extra sleep improves athletic performanceMon, 9 Jun 2008, 6:22:17 EDT
- Sleep extension improves alertness and performance during and following subsequent sleep restrictionMon, 9 Jun 2008, 6:22:21 EDT
- Mom's mood, baby's sleep: what's the connection?Tue, 2 Sep 2008, 10:15:12 EDT