Researchers have just defined the reproduction cycle of the Spanish Lynx. Experts have used a method of indirect analysis based on determining the sexual hormones concentration -- estrogen, progesterone and testosterone -- in the feces of these mammals.
- Proposal to reintroduce Iberian lynx on abandoned agricultural landThu, 17 Sep 2009, 13:42:50 EDT
- Estrogen therapy helps or hurts the brain depending on reproductive statusMon, 16 Jun 2008, 1:36:09 EDT
- Greater seizure frequency seen in women with epilepsy during anovulatory cycleThu, 14 Jul 2011, 8:34:09 EDT
- Yeast missing sex genes undergo unexpected sexual reproductionSun, 24 May 2009, 13:49:45 EDT
- Biologists identify influence of environment on sexual vs. asexual reproductionThu, 14 Oct 2010, 12:21:44 EDT