Thursday, May 7, 2009 - 18:14 in Astronomy & Space
With the new movie 'Star Trek' opening in theaters across the nation, one thing movie goers will undoubtedly see is the Starship Enterprise racing across the galaxy at the speed of light. But can traveling at warp speed ever become a reality?
- Runaway planets zoom at a fraction of light speedThu, 22 Mar 2012, 12:37:52 EDT
- The technology to make 'Speed Racer' carsThu, 1 May 2008, 11:28:11 EDT
- Astronomers discover stars in early galaxies had a need for speedThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:32:08 EDT
- Will bubble-powered microrockets zoom through the human stomach?Wed, 8 Feb 2012, 15:36:27 EST
- Our galaxy might hold thousands of ticking 'time bombs'Tue, 6 Sep 2011, 16:35:26 EDT