Two 'Types' Of Kidney Tumors Thought To Be Different Diseases Are Actually Variations Of Same Disease
Investigators have determined that two types of kidney tumors previously thought to be different diseases are actually variations of the same disease. This finding will help doctors to more accurately diagnose the disease in patients, and demonstrates the importance of using molecular data to diagnose cancer in general.
- Finding will improve accuracy of cancer diagnosisWed, 29 Apr 2009, 12:08:22 EDT
- International research team discovers novel genes influencing kidney disease riskMon, 12 Apr 2010, 14:01:56 EDT
- NIH-funded scientists sequence genomes of lyme disease bacteriaMon, 18 Oct 2010, 13:33:13 EDT
- Different origins discovered for medulloblastoma tumor subtypesWed, 8 Dec 2010, 14:37:36 EST
- Can kidney disease cause cancer?Thu, 30 Apr 2009, 17:39:02 EDT