Friday, April 24, 2009 - 00:08 in Health & Medicine
An experimental agent has shown promising results in people with advanced biliary cancer, according new research. The agent, known as AZD6244, blocks enzymes cancer cells need to proliferate and survive.
- Targeted agent shows promise in biliary cancer studyMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:51:10 EDT
- Targeted agent selumetinib shows promise in biliary cancer Mon, 25 Apr 2011, 17:02:07 EDT
- Experimental agent blocks prostate cancer in animal studyThu, 22 May 2008, 12:07:43 EDT
- Experimental chemotherapy regimen shows promise in treating advanced lung cancerTue, 12 Aug 2008, 6:14:50 EDT
- Green tea shows promise as chemoprevention agent for oral cancer, M. D. Anderson study findsThu, 5 Nov 2009, 4:46:48 EST