Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 09:21 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have cleared a safety hurdle in efforts to develop a gene therapy for a form of muscular dystrophy that disables patients by gradually weakening muscles near the hips and shoulders.
- Gene therapy for muscular dystrophy shows promise beyond safetyWed, 15 Apr 2009, 16:08:20 EDT
- Scientist clears hurdles for muscular dystrophy therapyWed, 29 Oct 2008, 9:22:17 EDT
- Clinical trial for muscular dystrophy demonstrates safety of customized gene therapyWed, 30 Nov 2011, 23:34:54 EST
- New gene linked to muscular dystrophyMon, 10 Aug 2009, 20:42:58 EDT
- New therapy substitutes missing protein in those with muscular dystrophyTue, 26 May 2009, 15:29:24 EDT