Monday, April 13, 2009 - 08:21 in Health & Medicine
A new multi-center study shows that an experimental drug lowers prostate specific antigen levels -- a marker for tumor growth -- in men with advanced prostate cancer for whom traditional treatment options have failed.
- Drug shows activity in men with advanced prostate cancerWed, 8 Apr 2009, 14:51:56 EDT
- New targeted therapy effective in treating advanced prostate cancerWed, 14 Apr 2010, 18:46:05 EDT
- Routine evaluation of prostate size not as effective in cancer screening, Mayo study findsTue, 10 Nov 2009, 11:24:51 EST
- Long-term study shows low oxygen levels in prostate tumors can predict recurrenceFri, 15 May 2009, 17:50:55 EDT
- Statins alter prostate cancer patients' PSA levelsTue, 28 Apr 2009, 15:50:15 EDT