Wednesday, April 8, 2009 - 07:22 in Astronomy & Space
GOCE's highly sensitive gradiometer instrument has been switched on and is producing data. Forming the heart of GOCE, the gradiometer is specifically designed to measure Earth's gravity field with unprecedented accuracy.
- Big and small dentsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 12:35:49 EDT
- GOCE's second mission improving gravity mapSat, 17 Nov 2012, 18:31:34 EST
- Mapping the Moho with GOCEFri, 9 Mar 2012, 12:26:12 EST
- GOCE satellite determines gravitational force in the HimalayasFri, 7 May 2010, 11:12:11 EDT
- September launch for ESA's gravity mission GOCETue, 27 May 2008, 11:30:16 EDT