Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 23:14 in Health & Medicine
Hospitals that reported higher scores on measures of safe practices did not have a significantly lower rate of in-hospital deaths compared to hospitals that reported lower scores on these measures.
- Higher hospital safety rating not associated with lower risk of in-hospital deathTue, 31 Mar 2009, 17:23:54 EDT
- Death rate measure used to judge hospital quality may be misleadingTue, 3 Jan 2012, 15:36:07 EST
- Small, rural hospitals show poorer results on measures of quality of care, patient outcomesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:37:11 EDT
- Death rates in hospital highest for infants, and children without insuranceWed, 10 Dec 2008, 10:15:08 EST
- Using death rates to judge hospital performance 'a bad idea'Wed, 21 Apr 2010, 5:43:29 EDT