Saturday, March 7, 2009 - 18:49 in Psychology & Sociology
Despite the increased popularity of geek culture and the ubiquity of computers, the geek's close cousin, the nerd, still suffers from a negative stereotype in popular culture, according to new research.
- Geeks may be chic, but negative nerd stereotype still exists, professor saysTue, 3 Mar 2009, 12:36:33 EST
- Psyched out by stereotypes: IU research suggests thinking about the positiveMon, 4 May 2009, 0:29:31 EDT
- Nonspecific marker of non-erosive reflux diseaseTue, 30 Mar 2010, 10:18:28 EDT
- Visits to Nana's may keep toddlers from developing negative age stereotypesFri, 21 Aug 2009, 10:44:13 EDT
- Marketing technique: Activating gender stereotypes just to knock 'em downTue, 12 Feb 2013, 15:03:51 EST