Monday, March 2, 2009 - 18:35 in Psychology & Sociology
An expert in cognitive and linguistic sciences has mapped parts of the brain that control abstract or concrete decision making by studying stroke patients.
- Evidence appears to show how and where frontal lobe worksMon, 2 Mar 2009, 10:28:43 EST
- Simple brain mechanisms explain arbitrary human visual decisionsSun, 9 Nov 2008, 13:36:12 EST
- Delusions associated with consistent pattern of brain injuryTue, 13 Jan 2009, 12:08:03 EST
- Penn research determines region of the brain necessary for making decisions about economic valueWed, 18 May 2011, 10:36:05 EDT
- Scientists decode brain waves to eavesdrop on what we hearTue, 31 Jan 2012, 21:26:38 EST