Stronger Effort Needed To Prevent Mental, Emotional, And Behavioral Disorders In Young People, Experts Urge
Friday, February 13, 2009 - 14:28 in Psychology & Sociology
The federal government should make preventing mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders and promoting mental health in young people a national priority, says a new report.
- Stronger effort needed to prevent mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders in young peopleFri, 13 Feb 2009, 11:57:20 EST
- Mental, emotional and behavioral disorders can be prevented in young peopleWed, 29 Jul 2009, 15:16:40 EDT
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- National study shows 1 in 5 children meet criteria for a mental disorder across their lifetimeWed, 13 Oct 2010, 11:35:43 EDT
- Research investment failing mental healthFri, 3 Oct 2008, 10:21:59 EDT