Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 12:22 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have just discovered a new mechanism that tumors use to stimulate the growth of the blood vessels that feed them. The researchers have also proposed a new way to control this process, which may translate into future therapies.
- Innovative method to starve tumorsWed, 11 Feb 2009, 12:08:32 EST
- Cancer-killing viruses influence tumor blood-vessel growthTue, 10 Jun 2008, 21:49:57 EDT
- Scientists discover a way to kill off tumors in cancer treatment breakthroughMon, 4 Apr 2011, 23:32:21 EDT
- New strategy to attack tumor-feeding blood vesselsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 10:05:48 EDT
- Normalizing tumor vessels to improve cancer therapyMon, 25 Aug 2008, 14:15:15 EDT