Monday, January 26, 2009 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
Artificial hip joints are firmly anchored to the patient's damaged bone by screws. But which parts of the bone will safely hold the screws in place? A simulation model is to calculate the strength of the bone from computer tomography images.
- Bone-hard biomaterialMon, 22 Mar 2010, 12:37:49 EDT
- Bone-anchored leg prostheses improve quality of lifeMon, 13 Sep 2010, 9:29:10 EDT
- Advanced imaging technology used at Mayo Clinic improves spinal surgery outcomeWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:03 EST
- Bake, bake, bake a boneTue, 8 Jul 2008, 11:21:40 EDT
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology: Nature uses screws and nutsFri, 1 Jul 2011, 10:02:33 EDT