Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 14:21 in Health & Medicine
Glioblastoma, the most common and aggressive type of brain tumor, accounts for a majority of the brain tumors seen in patients 65 years or older.
- Treatment may need to be modified for elderly brain cancer patientsTue, 13 Jan 2009, 13:57:49 EST
- Protein link may be key to new treatment for aggressive brain tumorTue, 22 Dec 2009, 13:52:41 EST
- Gene change identifies brain cancer patients that respond better to treatment Tue, 31 May 2011, 15:03:06 EDT
- Brain tumor treatment may increase number of cancer stem-like cellsThu, 5 Mar 2009, 12:39:05 EST
- Brain tumors: Tissue stem cell turning into tumor stem cellThu, 1 Apr 2010, 10:26:49 EDT