Wednesday, January 7, 2009 - 17:35 in Health & Medicine
Helping adolescents with arthritis develop the skills and secure resources to assure that their health care needs are met as they transition to adulthood is an important issue in the US.
- Adolescents with arthritis need more information when transitioning to adult careWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:50:22 EST
- Adult care for congenital heart disease patients should begin in adolescenceMon, 28 Feb 2011, 17:33:07 EST
- Youths with autism spectrum disorder need help transitioning to adult health careTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:39 EST
- Adults with arthritis suffer with poorer health related quality of life Thu, 28 Apr 2011, 2:05:04 EDT
- 6 different pathways to adulthoodTue, 1 Mar 2011, 11:35:56 EST