Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 23:28 in Earth & Climate
The United States faces the potential for abrupt climate change in the 21st century that could pose clear risks to society in terms of our ability to adapt.
- IMPACTS: On the threshold of abrupt climate changeThu, 18 Sep 2008, 20:36:16 EDT
- Abrupt climate shifts may move faster than thoughtFri, 19 Dec 2008, 10:56:54 EST
- Cave reveals Southwest's abrupt climate swings during Ice AgeWed, 20 Jan 2010, 16:30:16 EST
- Some climate impacts happening faster than anticipatedWed, 17 Dec 2008, 3:21:59 EST
- Ice core drilling effort involving CU-Boulder to help assess abrupt climate change risksMon, 2 Aug 2010, 16:45:29 EDT