Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 10:22 in Health & Medicine
A type of benign breast disease known as atypical hyperplasia substantially increases a young woman's risk of developing breast cancer, even if there is no history of breast cancer in her family, say researchers.
- Breast cancer risk varies in young women with benign breast disease, Mayo Clinic researchers saySat, 13 Dec 2008, 16:56:48 EST
- Adolescent drinking adds to risk of breast disease, breast cancerMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:50:27 EDT
- Even women with a family history can control breast cancer riskTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:36:28 EDT
- Breast cancer screening: No added value through mammographyFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:47:59 EST
- Male breast cancer in family leads to high perception of risk, low likelihood of genetic counselingThu, 29 Jul 2010, 11:58:14 EDT