Delving Into Mysterious Irregularity Of Earth's Magnetic Field: Observatory Being Built In Middle Of Atlantic Ocean
Friday, November 28, 2008 - 12:28 in Astronomy & Space
A new Danish observatory on a remote island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean will provide researchers with new knowledge about the mysterious irregularity of the Earth’s magnetic field known as the South Atlantic Anomaly.
- Study provides data that can inform Atlantic sturgeon recovery effortsWed, 6 Oct 2010, 16:31:41 EDT
- The Earth's magnetic field remains a charged mysteryMon, 15 Jun 2009, 9:37:31 EDT
- First measurement of magnetic field in Earth's coreThu, 16 Dec 2010, 15:21:25 EST
- Infrared NASA image shows strong convection in new Atlantic Depression 9Wed, 1 Sep 2010, 15:08:44 EDT
- South Atlantic map plots Falklands claimsThu, 13 May 2010, 19:46:14 EDT