In France, drinking water is transported to the tap via an 850,000-km network of underground pipes: the condition of this network directly influences the quality of the water and the health of millions of consumers. Such a large network -- accounting for more than 80% of the value of this national legacy, i.e., the installations of a service providing the population with drinking water -- is of major importance to the public bodies managing this resource.
- Drinking water from plastic pipes - is it harmful? Tue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:35:15 EST
- Drinking recycled water?Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:36:32 EST
- The taster in your water lineTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:12:50 EST
- Private drinking water supplies pose challenges to public healthMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:51:56 EDT
- Uniform analyses for clean drinking water in EuropeSat, 12 Dec 2009, 7:47:14 EST