Research has not proven that the pill causes weight gain. But many women are put off using contraceptive pills because this has been listed as one of their adverse effects. Their concern may be narrowing their contraceptive choices without good reason, according to new research.
- Research shows that the pill does not deserve its reputation for causing weight gainThu, 30 Oct 2008, 16:28:58 EDT
- Do birth control pills cause weight gain? New research says noWed, 19 Jan 2011, 13:45:23 EST
- Birth control pill equally effective for women regardless of their weightMon, 16 Aug 2010, 16:38:00 EDT
- Birth control pills affect memory, UCI researchers findFri, 9 Sep 2011, 15:34:43 EDT
- Contraceptive pill not associated with increased long-term risk of deathThu, 11 Mar 2010, 19:26:07 EST