Saturday, November 1, 2008 - 20:28 in Earth & Climate
Researchers have succeeded in growing roots on plants at places where normally leaves would grow. This important step in plant modification can be highly beneficial for improving crop yields and efficiency in agriculture.
- Hormone clue to root growthTue, 7 Jul 2009, 9:58:05 EDT
- From nerve roots to plant roots -- research on hereditary spastic paraplegia yields surprisesThu, 6 Aug 2009, 17:10:28 EDT
- Scientists unveil mechanism for 'up and down' in plantsTue, 28 Oct 2008, 9:36:31 EDT
- Want bigger plants? Get to the root of the matterSun, 1 Jul 2012, 16:33:18 EDT
- More food at lower costSun, 14 Dec 2008, 14:08:13 EST