Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 11:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Plans to introduce plant-eating predators to fight a superweed spreading throughout Britain should not be seen as a 'magic bullet', says a world expert on Japanese knotweed.
- 'Plant-eating predator to fight superweed is not magic bullet'Tue, 14 Oct 2008, 11:15:21 EDT
- Potential magic bullet for MRSA treatmentTue, 31 Mar 2009, 21:50:59 EDT
- First proof in patients of an improved 'magic bullet' for cancer detection and radio-therapyMon, 12 Sep 2011, 17:35:27 EDT
- Cancer's next magic bullet may be magic shotgun Mon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:37:52 EDT
- Dow AgriSciences, MU researcher develop a way to control 'superweed'Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 17:02:35 EST