Monday, October 6, 2008 - 22:35 in Earth & Climate
The connection between geology and the history of the Civil War has fascinated some researchers. Now they take history, military history in particular, a step deeper -- into the geology beneath the soldiers' feet.
- War from the ground upWed, 1 Oct 2008, 14:21:52 EDT
- GSA Today: The evolution of CreationismMon, 5 Nov 2012, 10:05:45 EST
- Kent State geology professor and research team present findings studying droughtWed, 23 Feb 2011, 17:35:35 EST
- Bedrock of a holy city: the historical importance of Jerusalem's geologyMon, 19 Oct 2009, 13:36:48 EDT
- UH geologists find parts of Northwest Houston sinking rapidlyTue, 28 Sep 2010, 13:16:50 EDT