Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 20:35 in Mathematics & Economics
An ethanol-fueled spike in grain prices will likely hold, yielding the first sustained increase for corn, wheat and soybean prices in more than three decades, according to new research.
- New study says high grain prices are likely here to stayMon, 15 Sep 2008, 13:22:15 EDT
- Key discovered to cold tolerance in cornFri, 29 Aug 2008, 13:14:55 EDT
- Biofuel mandates would make corn shortfall costly, experts sayWed, 24 Mar 2010, 12:31:01 EDT
- Curbing speculation could destabilize commodity prices, study saysFri, 25 Jun 2010, 10:44:10 EDT
- Can biofuels be sustainable?Tue, 19 Aug 2008, 13:28:34 EDT