Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 14:29 in Psychology & Sociology
Some people have trouble indulging, and they regret it later. There's hope for those people, according to a new study.
- Seize the day! New research helps tightwads 'live a little'Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 14:37:18 EDT
- What defines life satisfaction for consumers living in poverty?Mon, 24 Oct 2011, 10:34:44 EDT
- Why do hopeful consumers make healthier choices than happy ones?Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 13:03:04 EDT
- Seeking happiness? Remember the good times, forget the regretsMon, 2 May 2011, 15:21:30 EDT
- Lack of relationships, education top list of common American regretsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:38:38 EDT