Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 20:28 in Health & Medicine
Killer dyes that can wipe out bacteria could help solve the superbug problems faced by surgical patients, scientists report.
- Light-activated treatments could solve MRSA problems after surgeryWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:48 EDT
- Potential magic bullet for MRSA treatmentTue, 31 Mar 2009, 21:50:59 EDT
- Handwashing more important than isolation in controlling MRSA superbug infectionMon, 30 Mar 2009, 23:17:10 EDT
- UVA reports promising method for reducing MRSA infections in hospitalsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:36:42 EDT
- Can we 'wipe out' MRSA?Tue, 3 Jun 2008, 14:14:33 EDT