Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 21:28 in Biology & Nature
Bacteria can be used to break down used sheep dip, preventing bees and fish from dying because of soil and river contamination, scientists report.
- Bacteria stop sheep dip poisoning fish and beesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:45 EDT
- Captain Birdseye's robotic noseTue, 30 Sep 2008, 10:07:40 EDT
- Research says singling out sheep will save 1.3 million from lamenessTue, 14 Oct 2008, 10:49:43 EDT
- Sheep shrink on Scottish isle as world warms, says Stanford biologistMon, 6 Jul 2009, 9:57:01 EDT
- Chronic lead poisoning from urban soilsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 11:36:18 EDT