Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a typical mega city: vast, pulsating, noisy and full of exhaust fumes. Researchers are developing new building concepts and IT solutions that will save energy, cut pollution and make living in the city a more pleasant experience.
- Fraunhofer in Korea -- trends for mega citiesTue, 2 Sep 2008, 12:35:43 EDT
- Danish Eco City proves waste management can reverse greenhouse trendMon, 30 Nov 2009, 16:29:13 EST
- Larger cities drive growing wage gap between the rich and the poor, study showsMon, 7 Feb 2011, 11:05:01 EST
- DNA analysis suggests whale meat from sushi restaurants in L.A., Seoul originated from JapanTue, 13 Apr 2010, 19:32:38 EDT
- Air pollution, gone with the windThu, 1 Nov 2012, 14:05:56 EDT