Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 21:35 in Earth & Climate
Scientists are set to explore the world's deepest undersea volcanoes and find out what lives in a 'lost world' five kilometres beneath the Caribbean.
- British scientific expedition discovers world's deepest known undersea volcanic ventsSun, 11 Apr 2010, 19:21:37 EDT
- Marine scientists discover deepest undersea erupting volcanoThu, 17 Dec 2009, 17:39:32 EST
- Icelandic volcanoes help researchers understand potential effects of eruptionsMon, 14 Jul 2008, 11:42:49 EDT
- Scientists discover new eruption at undersea volcano, after successfully forecasting the eventTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:32 EDT
- World's smallest snake found in BarbadosSun, 3 Aug 2008, 8:35:22 EDT