Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 09:28 in Physics & Chemistry
An ultrasound probe small enough to ride along at the tip of a catheter can provide physicians with clearer real-time images of soft tissue without the risks associated with conventional X-ray catheter guidance.
- Tiny 3-D ultrasound probe guides catheter proceduresThu, 28 Aug 2008, 10:28:48 EDT
- Cardiac catheter that can do it allSun, 6 Mar 2011, 14:05:38 EST
- Inserting catheters without X-raysMon, 9 Mar 2009, 10:15:44 EDT
- Ultrasound fusion imaging provides comparable accuracy for bone, soft tissue tumorsWed, 16 Feb 2011, 18:04:18 EST
- Risk of infection after ultrasound-guided procedures is low, study suggestsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 12:23:10 EDT