Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 08:21 in Biology & Nature
Triticum mosaic virus poses a new threat to Texas wheat, according to Texas AgriLife Research scientists in Amarillo. Researchers are working on a variety of studies to determine how big of a role it plays in the disease pressure put on area wheat.
- New virus threatens High Plains wheat cropThu, 21 Aug 2008, 11:38:20 EDT
- Wheat researchers combine forces to battle major diseaseThu, 23 Sep 2010, 11:10:04 EDT
- AgriLife research identifies wheat streak resistance geneMon, 23 Aug 2010, 12:23:06 EDT
- AgriLife Research wheat studies pay offTue, 27 Apr 2010, 12:32:38 EDT
- Wheat curl mite might require non-chemical controlTue, 31 Mar 2009, 11:24:52 EDT