Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 20:21 in Health & Medicine
Scientists are developing a cartilage repair gel to improve the quality of life for people suffering with medical joint trouble such as osteoarthritis.
- Lubricating the knee cartilage after ACL repair may prevent osteoarthritisThu, 5 Aug 2010, 10:51:49 EDT
- Joint distraction promotes structural repair in patients with severe knee osteoarthritisFri, 13 Jun 2008, 14:23:28 EDT
- Progress in tissue engineering to repair joint damage in osteoarthritisWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:37:18 EDT
- Getting better visualization of joint cartilage through cationic CT contrast agentsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 18:19:26 EDT
- Hormone promises to keep joint injuries from causing long-term osteoarthritisSat, 12 Sep 2009, 13:56:32 EDT