Researchers have uncovered a big clue as to why some of the bacteria that cause stomach ulcers pose a greater risk for serious problems like stomach cancer than others; it turns out these bacteria can exploit the surrounding stomach cells to protect them from the immune system.
- Going from ulcers to cancerFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:51 EDT
- Ulcer-causing bacteria tamed by defect in cell-targeting abilityMon, 21 Nov 2011, 16:41:52 EST
- Stomach ulcer bug causes bad breathMon, 24 Nov 2008, 0:37:34 EST
- Taking sharper aim at stomach ulcer bacteriaWed, 30 Sep 2009, 11:57:51 EDT
- New pathogen from pigs' stomach ulcersMon, 9 Jun 2008, 6:22:14 EDT