Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 23:21 in Psychology & Sociology
A new Chinese study has reported a dramatic spike in rabies infections. The research shows that in some provinces of China the number of human rabies cases has jumped dramatically since the new millennium.
- China sees spike in rabies casesWed, 20 Aug 2008, 19:28:23 EDT
- Two cases of rabies in Vietnam after butchering and eating a dog or a catTue, 17 Mar 2009, 2:03:55 EDT
- New rabies vaccine may require only a single shot... not 6Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 18:22:29 EDT
- New treatment for rabies advances after successful phase 1 trial in IndiaTue, 14 Sep 2010, 12:50:05 EDT
- Hitting snooze on the molecular clock: Rabies evolves slower in hibernating batsFri, 18 May 2012, 16:33:07 EDT