Marine biologists have just completed a pioneering research effort in Hawaii to measure the biology and behavior of some of the most poorly understood whales on Earth. During the study, for the first time, scientists attached listening and movement sensors on marine mammals around realistic military operations.
- Researchers develop simulation to better understand the effects of sound on marine lifeTue, 31 Aug 2010, 15:28:53 EDT
- Researchers use new acoustic tools to study marine mammals and fishTue, 29 Dec 2009, 12:15:19 EST
- Effects of anthropogenic sound on marine mammals -- a research strategyTue, 30 Sep 2008, 11:21:59 EDT
- Study examines how diving marine mammals manage decompressionWed, 21 Dec 2011, 16:33:56 EST
- Sea mammals find US safe harborThu, 11 Apr 2013, 21:36:43 EDT