Researchers are working on a method of delivering cancer drugs that promises to be more efficient and reduce the side effects patients have to deal with. "Although chemotherapy has saved many lives, it often has undesirable side effects," said one of the researchers. "The people most excited about this research are people who have gone through chemo, because our approach may circumvent many of those side effects."
- How chemo kills tumors: research to reduce side effectsThu, 7 Aug 2008, 10:43:21 EDT
- New method for uncovering side effects before a drug hits the marketWed, 2 Jan 2013, 16:03:09 EST
- Nanoprobes hit targets in tumors, could lessen chemo side effectsMon, 14 Dec 2009, 15:19:15 EST
- Discovery shows promise against severe side effectsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 15:53:48 EDT
- Nanopolymer shows promise for helping reduce cancer side effectsTue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:31 EDT