How will the epidemic of childhood obesity today affect the future health of Americans? As concern about children's health grows along with their waistlines, medical experts fear that the childhood obesity epidemic could lead to large numbers of younger adults developing type 2 diabetes, causing serious and lasting health complications for future generations of Americans.
- Obesity, diabetes epidemics continue to grow in California, UCLA study findsTue, 31 Aug 2010, 14:36:15 EDT
- Inactivity 'no contributor' to childhood obesity epidemicWed, 7 Jul 2010, 20:29:39 EDT
- LSUHSC pediatric weight expert provides obesity trinity answersThu, 2 Sep 2010, 15:33:52 EDT
- Parents can help stop the obesity epidemic, says psychologistSat, 8 Aug 2009, 20:21:41 EDT
- Canada faces obesity epidemic, legislative changes are vitalTue, 26 Apr 2011, 13:33:26 EDT