Women over 90 are significantly more likely to have dementia than men of the same age, according UC Irvine researchers involved with the 90+ Study, one of the nation's largest studies of dementia and other health factors in the fastest-growing age demographic.
- Women over 90 more likely to have dementia than menWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:49:45 EDT
- Are men or women more likely to have memory problems in very old age?Wed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:49:48 EDT
- Hypertension linked to dementia in older womenTue, 12 Jan 2010, 11:16:31 EST
- Keeping up your overall health may keep dementia away Wed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:26 EDT
- Dementia linked to high blood pressure years earlierTue, 12 Jan 2010, 11:16:28 EST