Drugs known as HDAC inhibitors, which have antitumor activity and can be used to treat some forms of skin cancer and some types of leukemia, are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties, but the mechanisms by which they modulate the immune system have not been determined.
- Immune system activated in schizophreniaWed, 18 Nov 2009, 9:51:30 EST
- Discovery of a cell that suppresses the immune systemMon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:36:03 EDT
- Study investigates immune system alterations in the brainThu, 7 Jan 2010, 10:37:52 EST
- Elderly immune system needs a boostThu, 8 Oct 2009, 11:00:59 EDT
- Cancer drug shows promise against graft vs. host diseaseThu, 10 Jul 2008, 16:35:50 EDT