Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
Overweight men are not more likely to be infertile, as past research has shown to be true in obese women, according to a new study. Findings of the study, performed in New York in nearly 300 very overweight men, were unexpected.
- Overweight kids experience more loneliness, anxiety, MU study findsThu, 2 Jul 2009, 12:15:51 EDT
- Obese and overweight women, children underestimate true weightWed, 23 Mar 2011, 16:37:14 EDT
- 1 in 5 children in Sweden is overweightTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:45 EST
- 1 in 5 children in Sweden is overweightTue, 8 Mar 2011, 10:27:32 EST
- Preterm births higher among overweight and obese mothersTue, 20 Jul 2010, 22:31:00 EDT