Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 22:42 in Health & Medicine
Low melatonin levels are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women, according to a prospective case-control study.
- Hormone therapy use by postmenopausal women may increase incidence of more advanced breast cancerTue, 19 Oct 2010, 16:36:09 EDT
- Shift work may be associated with decreased risk of skin cancerWed, 2 Mar 2011, 11:37:08 EST
- Body Mass Index gain throughout adulthood may increase risk of postmenopausal breast cancerTue, 20 Apr 2010, 15:23:28 EDT
- High insulin levels raise risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal womenFri, 9 Jan 2009, 18:36:15 EST
- Early study analysis suggests exemestane reduces breast density in high risk postmenopausal womenFri, 10 Dec 2010, 5:09:51 EST