Monday, June 2, 2008 - 22:14 in Health & Medicine
A vaccine aimed at inducing immunity to the most common and deadly type of brain tumor may stave off recurrence and more than double survival in patients, according to a new study.
- Vaccine may double survival in patients with deadly brain tumorsMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:08:19 EDT
- Personlized dendritic cell vaccine increases survival in patients with deadly brain cancerThu, 17 Mar 2011, 11:04:48 EDT
- Common virus may serve as target for vaccine in fight against deadly brain tumorsFri, 16 May 2008, 11:07:44 EDT
- Duke vaccine extends survival for patients with deadly brain cancersMon, 4 Oct 2010, 18:03:47 EDT
- Personalized vaccine for lymphoma patients extends disease-free survival by nearly 2 yearsMon, 6 Dec 2010, 15:12:29 EST