Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 23:28 in Health & Medicine
According to a new study parents and caretakers more often than not do not know what to do with a traumatically affected tooth and do not take proper steps to respond to the injury, which can affect their child's oral health permanently.
- Premature tooth loss can affect oral health for years to comeThu, 22 May 2008, 16:56:46 EDT
- Like parent, like child: Good oral health starts at homeMon, 17 May 2010, 16:06:13 EDT
- Psychological and social issues associated with tooth lossWed, 16 Jul 2008, 13:42:42 EDT
- Mother's vitamin D status during pregnancy will affect her baby's dental healthFri, 4 Jul 2008, 10:56:51 EDT
- Tray bleaching may improve oral health of elderly, special-needs patientsMon, 28 Jun 2010, 12:22:50 EDT