A graduating senior has put his basic knowledge of sugars to exceptional use by creating a lab-on-a-chip device that builds complex, highly specialized sugar molecules, mimicking one of the most important cellular structures in the human body -- the Golgi Apparatus.
- Undergrad has sweet success with invention of artificial GolgiWed, 7 May 2008, 15:49:24 EDT
- Stretching the Golgi: a link between form and functionThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:17:00 EDT
- 'Artificial Golgi' may provide new insight into key cell structureWed, 29 Jul 2009, 11:32:23 EDT
- Special focus on glycomics in OMICS: A Journal of Integrative BiologyFri, 10 Sep 2010, 12:43:53 EDT
- How sweet it is: Why your taste cells love sugar so muchMon, 7 Mar 2011, 16:03:40 EST