Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 13:21 in Earth & Climate
Research led by Iowa State University limnologist John Downing finds that ponds around the globe could absorb as much carbon as the world's oceans.
- Ponds found to take up carbon like world's oceansWed, 7 May 2008, 11:21:38 EDT
- New discovery of how carbon is stored in the Southern OceanSun, 29 Jul 2012, 16:02:59 EDT
- Oceans absorbing carbon dioxide more slowly, Yale scientist findsTue, 24 Nov 2009, 13:56:45 EST
- Climate change reducing ocean's carbon dioxide uptakeSun, 10 Jul 2011, 14:00:54 EDT
- Ocean acidification -- another undesired side effect of fossil fuel-burningWed, 21 May 2008, 11:22:13 EDT