Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:55 in Health & Medicine
Young women who took the commonly used epilepsy drug phenytoin for one year showed significant bone loss compared to women taking other epilepsy drugs, according to a new study in Neurology.
- Solving the mystery of bone loss from drug for epilepsy and bipolar disorderWed, 4 Aug 2010, 12:51:27 EDT
- Epilepsy drug may increase risk of autism in childrenMon, 1 Dec 2008, 16:50:13 EST
- Guidelines: Pregnancy safe with epilepsy, but valproate should be avoidedTue, 28 Apr 2009, 7:16:56 EDT
- Epilepsy drug may increase risk of birth defectsMon, 21 Jul 2008, 17:07:43 EDT
- 12 new epilepsy drugs usher in 'era of abundance'Thu, 21 Oct 2010, 10:33:43 EDT