The substance ghrelin plays an important role in various addictions, such as alcoholism and binge-eating. It also impacts on sugar consumption, which is due, in part, to genetic factors, reveals new research from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden...
- Genetic changes behind sweet toothMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:38 EDT
- Discovery may provide new treatments for alcohol dependenceTue, 30 Jun 2009, 10:23:55 EDT
- Consumption Report 2010: Swedes' alcohol consumption is fallingTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:25:31 EST
- Genes an important factor in urinary incontinenceMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:40 EDT
- Genetic factors behind high blood pressureTue, 20 Sep 2011, 14:02:26 EDT