Computed tomography examinations of children in hospital emergency departments increased substantially from 1995 to 2008, according to a new study published online and in the June print edition of Radiology. Researchers said the findings underscore the need for collaboration among medical professionals to ensure that paediatric CT is appropriately ordered, performed and interpreted...
- Emergency department CT exams of children have increased substantiallyTue, 5 Apr 2011, 3:51:24 EDT
- Emergency departments see substantial increase in CT examsMon, 29 Nov 2010, 3:25:06 EST
- Pediatrics: Kids need specialized care in hospital emergency departmentsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 11:58:29 EDT
- National study finds 70 percent increase in basketball-related traumatic brain injuriesMon, 13 Sep 2010, 1:08:16 EDT
- Economic advantage to pediatric ondansetron administration in emergency departmentsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 18:02:50 EDT